The Sagamore is a traditional building style features, post & beam framework, Wrapped with premium pine clapboard and smooth pine trim. This elegant shed will last for years to come.
- Roof: 6/12 roof pitch (similar to a ranch style house)
- Windows: stationary divided light window w/flower boxes and shutters (1 for 6×8-8×10 2 for 8×12 and larger)
- Roofing: 30 year arch. asphalt shingles
- Siding: pine clapboard (we use a traditional 1” pine board backing not plywood) with 5” pine trim, other siding options available at additional cost
- Flooring: 1 inch roof and floor boards (not plywood)
- Support: 2×6 pressure treated floor joists (16 inches on the center) w/4×4 pressure treated pine timber runners
- Ramp: Easy access pressure treated 4′ 2×6
- Framework: Post & beam
- Ventilation: 2-12×12 wooden louver vents (sizes 8×8 and larger)
- Hardware: Hot dipped galvanized hardware (will last for years of weathering and will not rust).
||6/12 roof pitch (similar to a ranch style house)
Total Views: 11915 ,